Saturday, May 14, 2011

Veggies

Last week, Mom and I went out and bought some vegetable seeds and pots for the boys to plant. We ended up with lettuce, carrots, peas and flowers in their pots. The boys were so excited, although the daily watering of dirt (nothing has sprouted yet) is not as exciting yet. Here are some pics.



James is having a hard time going to sleep at night. I can hear him open the door and go out to play in the play room or run across to Andrew's room to talk or play. Sometimes I just find him in his room with 10 books in his bed, "reading" in the dark. Well I think he's learning how to be a bit more quiet as last night I didn't hear him sneak over to Andrew's room. Before I go to bed, I always check on them, make sure they have blankets on, etc. Last night, this is what I found...

I'm not sure if Andrew was in the midst of kicking him off the bed when they fell asleep, but they were both completely out. James didn't even blink when I took him to his room. Stinker!

1 comment: