Monday, May 9, 2011

Last Soccer Game of 2011

Sadly, last Saturday was the last soccer game of the season. Andrew and the others on the team learned a lot and I think most of them were just starting to hit their stride, but alas... I guess it had to end sometime. Ultimately, Andrew always seemed to have a good time, so that's what matters. And he's psyched up for T-Ball and swimming lessons, so I think we'll be good until next year.

I've learned that I can not upload long video's so today, I recorded a bunch of shorter ones. Hopefully this will not create any problems.

I just wanted to tell you all before I put the video's up that it sounds like I'm just telling Andrew what to do out there and not being very positive, but that is not the case! I do encourage him to get in to the tussle and get the ball, but each time he comes out for a break from the game or whatever, I'm definitely giving him encouragement and positivity. I was a little appalled at myself that you can't hear me saying anything nice on the video!! :)

Go Green Team!!



Andrew and I at half time







1 comment: