Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I remembered

I remembered the other funny story about Andrew. Last weekend there was a shindig on base and a bunch of the squadron ladies went, including myself and Hollis' mom. Hollis is nearly four and gets along really well with both Andrew and James. Apparently he thinks that Andrew is THE coolest boy on the planet. So, Hollis came over for dinner and a movie while we went to the party. The plan was for him to have a sleep-over to, but that was kind of played by ear as Hollis had never been on a sleep over before. Turned out not have any problems with it at all, I think his mom was a little sad. :) Mom looked after all three of them and they all did really well! When I got home around 10:30 Mom said she had just been upstairs 15 minutes ago to tell the boys for the last time to be quiet and go to sleep. Andrew promptly told her "we're just talking Gram!". Anyway, I went upstairs to check on everyone and they were all indeed sleeping. Phew! James was in his room, Hollis was peacefully sleeping on the bottom bunk and Andrew? Well Andrew was sleeping snuggled up next to Blake, on the dog bed. The same dog bed that needed to be vacuumed a week ago. Nice huh? Blake looked up when I came in with a look that said "Really? Are you KIDDING me! *Big Sigh*" Well, I wasn't going to just leave Andrew there, but I sure wasn't going to be able to haul him up to the top bunk, so I made a little bed of blankets on the floor and managed to get him over there. I asked him in the morning why he was sleeping on the dog bed with Blake and he said he just wanted to be snugly. Blake can be a good snuggler.

No comments:

Post a Comment