A couple of funny stories about Andrew.
Last week sometime, I went to pick him up after his long day at school and as soon as he got into the parking lot (which is on the biggest street in Mt. Home, American Legion) he pulled down his pants! Basically he underwear-mooned (he only pulled down his pants, not his underwear) everyone driving by! I asked him what he was doing and he said that he had rocks in his pants! What? Yep, he was out on the playground with a friend of his and apparently they were putting little pieces of gravel down his pants. Well, I told him that he would have to get them out once we got home and promptly forgot that they were in there. About 4 hours later, he's stripping down for his bath and low and behold, a small pile of gravel falls out as he takes his underwear off! How in the world could that be comfortable??!? But then again, he comes home with bunches of gravel in his shoes nearly every day, that doesn't sound comfortable to me!
Actually, there was another story, but I can't remember it right now. I'll get back to you.
Thanks for posting this Kendall! Who's Andrew's squirrely friend that's next to him?
ReplyDelete