Well, we made it through the rest of Rob's TDY, although, in the last couple of days, I felt like the boys might have found me rocking back and forth in a closet. :) It actually went well and I felt like I got a good taste of what's to come during Rob's deployment next year.
My mom has been here for this week of Thanksgiving and the boys have had a great time playing with Gram. Mom leaves tomorrow and then the rest of us are leaving for WA on Wednesday. We're super excited to see all of our friends and family!
Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks.
James was reading me a story. Unfortunately I didn't know this until he yelled at me to "stop!" when I got up to do some dishes. I sat right back down and listened.
Andrew's friend from school, Gareth, had his birthday party at a place called Monkey Bizness in Boise. You get to play in a huge room with jumpy slides and obstacles courses, a jungle gym and other play things for an hour and then they set you up in a room with your cake and presents for the rest of the party. The boys had a great time!
 |
| Andrew & James having juice, pringles, cake and ice cream. |
 |
This isn't the greatest picture, but this is the jumpy slide. The boys spent most of the time on this one!
|
 |
| The boys eating apple crisp after a great Thanksgiving dinner. |
 |
| Andrew loves whoop cream! |
It's been snowing off and on for the past few days, so Rob got the boys all dressed with their snow pants, snow boots, coats, hats and gloves and set out to play. Unfortunately Andrew was not so into it once he got out there. He didn't like the snow in his face (it was windy too). James was having a great time but just got too cold after a while. Blake has LOVED the snow, exploring it, playing in it, it's all great for him.
 |
| Ready to head out. |
 |
| I love this "action" picture of Blake. |
 |
| Andrew under the play toy, the snow was getting on his face. |
 |
| James was really trying to have a good time out there, but the snow was a little thick for this toy. |
 |
| James in his "Woggle Goggles". |
 |
| Andrew in "Woggle Goggles". |
 |
| Andrew and I |
Thanks for the pictures Kendall, I couldn't stop laughing! I especially enjoyed the one of James with his "woggle goggles" on and Andrew hiding from the snow LOL! Looking forward to seeing you all in a few days!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like there is never a dual moment. lol. Thanks for the update I look daily to see how you are all doing on that end of the world. :)
ReplyDelete