Monday, November 1, 2010

October 2010

Here are some of the other things that happened in October.

Andrew's whole school went on a field trip to a Pumpkin Patch and got to pick as many pumpkins as they wanted. We carpooled with Sally, Little C and another little guy from his class. Here are some pics.


James was a little trooper. He seemed to like it but had a hard time walking through all the vines.

Andrew and Little C waiting in line to pay for their pumpkins.

James, Ryan, Little C, and Andrew

This isn't the greatest picture, but Andrew was very excited to get these from Gram. He loved sticking them on the window.

They got a great box of things from Aunty Amy. They loved the Pez dispensers and I just love James' face!
Reading their book from Gramma Linda and Papa Ray.

I put some new batteries in what is really a baby toy the other day and the boys have been playing with it every since. Here's a little video and again, I'm sorry about the orientation. I still can't figure out how to make it upright.



2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at least 4x on that video... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that video was hilarious!!! James was soo excited! I'm glad they enjoyed their Halloween treats too:)

    ReplyDelete