I know, I know, I'm a bit behind in getting out new posts. Sorry about that. :) But since Halloween was just last night I thought I'd start there. Andrew was Buzz Lightyear and James was a Bear. We all went over to the Henry's (where there were a lot of other squadron families lined up ready to go) and headed out around 5:30 to all the great houses in the cul de sac. There were about 20 kids in our group (most of them were mobile, but some were just in strollers) and boy did they have fun! It would have been great to have gotten a picture of all of them together, but alas... that was not to be. Here are a few that I took.
 |
| Our Halloween "Pumpkin", sad that we were laving for the night. |
 |
I figured the only time I was going to get them to stand still was before we headed out, so this is before the night started. I had to make some "edits" to James' costume as he was a tad too big for it.
 |
| Buzz is ready to go! |
 |
Another dog with a costume. :) James really liked him but Andrew wasn't so sure.
|
 |
| James wasn't quite sure what to do sometimes but he went up to this house all by himself, so apparently he got it. |
 |
| Quite a few of the kids at someones house. The only one looking at us is Middle C and although I'm not sure what she was meant to be, she was pretty darn cute!! |
|
 |
The Fearsome Twosome. Little C and Andrew were buddies the whole night! And Andrew came home telling all kinds of stories about Jack Sparrow.
 |
| At the end of the night, this is what Andrew put away to be Jack Sparrow today. I was quite intrigued, but didn't have a chance to ask him how he was going to be a pirate with these things. :) |
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment