Here's a picture I just took of the boys. Dad and Roberta got the boys some Peeps (marshmallows) to share and I just allowed them to have two for snack. By the time I turned around to grab the camera, Andrew had shoved both of them in his mouth. James is slowly savoring his. :)
I also talked to Rob the other day and asked him if there was anything I could send him. He mentioned that he and the others in the squadron liked: instant coffee (i.e. Starbucks Viva coffees, Kuerig coffee pods), powdered energy drinks, trail mix or other quick snacks, magazines like Popular Science or Popular Mechanics. That's all I can remember but I'll keep you posted on anything else he mentions. He was thinking that possibly later on in the deployment he might actually need something more substantial, but for right now, he's good.
No comments:
Post a Comment