Apparently rice/chicken/broccoli casserole can also be used as hair gel!
We went to McDonald's for an ice cream cone after school the other day and I asked Andrew if he wanted a shake or a cone. He said "I like the crunchy part best", "Oh, so you want a cone?" "Yes, the crunchy part!" He thought for a little bit and said, "but make sure the crunchy part has ice cream in it!" Will do. :)
Andrew being a ham.
As some of you know, I use a CPAP at night to help with sleep apnea. Andrew and James have seen me wear it and know what it does. The other night Andrew was up until 10pm saying that he couldn't breath very well. I listened to him breath and he wasn't wheezing or anything, so I thought it was probably allergies and maybe his nose was a bit stuffed up. I found some eucalyptus and put it on a warm wash cloth for him, which I think helped, but he was a little too wound up to actually go back to sleep. So, he kept waking up and telling me that wash cloth was cold at 5 minute intervals. After about 45 minutes of this, he said "Aunty Kendall, I think I need your sleepy thing (my CPAP) cause this isn't working". :) I explained that although he couldn't use my "sleepy thing" that I would sit by his bed until he was better. Needless to say, he fell asleep in about 3.5 minutes and was breathing just fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment