Sunday, April 10, 2011
Andrew's First Soccer Game and MORE
Andrew's first soccer game was yesterday afternoon and the boys were pretty excited. I think Andrew was a bit intimidated when he saw all the teams on the fields (there are about 10 games going on at the same time in one huge field), but he got the hang of it when he saw his team. I do think that both boys were more excited for the Miche bag (purses) party after the game though and there were going to play with Little C. :) Here are a couple pictures and video's from the game. It was supposed to be 50 degrees, but the wind was fierce and I think it was in the 30s or so!
The team got their T-shirts last Thursday before the big game. They're the green team. There was one left over so they gave it to James as "Honorary Green Team Member". :) He was very excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Go Andrew!! I love that Andrew's team name is the "Green Team" I think all of my siblings and I were on the Green Team at one point when we played tee-ball:) The video of the boys jumping on the colors is so cute - good words James!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the videos. The colors reminds me of Mom's color shapes on the wall...did you think of that or did they? Good game...
ReplyDelete