Andrew spent the night at Little C's house last night (I think it was his first sleep-over) and had a blast! He was so excited to tell me all the fun things they did. Needless to say it was just about WW III after he got home. I think James was just mad for being left at home and Andrew was just pooped. Everything they did together ended in screaming or crying. I wasn't quite sure how the first T-Ball game of the season was going to go, but Andrew had a really, super-great time. Every time he got to a base, he'd just be grinning from ear to ear. He ran out and tried to get the ball nearly every time the other team hit it, was great at running bases and hit the ball from the T pretty well too. Here are a few pictures and hopefully (if I didn't make them too long) some video's too.
| Andrew is number 4. |
No comments:
Post a Comment