I forgot my password and have had a really hard time getting back into the blog, so sorry about the lapse in new pictures and stories!
We went to the pumpkin patch with Andrew and James' school classes and picked out some really great pumpkins. This was done in the rain and it was cold too, so we didn't linger for too long.
Early in the month, I went on a little vacation to Jackson Hole, WY. That is one of the most amazing places on earth! Beautiful!!! I spent a lot of time in the Grand Teton National Park, taking drives, going on walks, seeing wildlife, it was amazing!
 |
| Bison relaxing by the side of the road |
 |
| Downtown Jackson - I lucked out going at this time of year, it wasn't crowded |
 |
| Jenny Lake |
 |
Jackson Lake
|
Lovely photos, Kendall! Look at all the snow they have already in WY.
ReplyDelete